Santa Cruz Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter Review 2021
- 8-gram Protein Per Serving(33g)
- 3-gram Fiber Per Serving(33g)
- No Sugar Added
- No Cholesterol
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No Trans Fat
- No Added Preservatives
- Non-GMO project verified company
Is Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Healthy? Review 2021
In this article, we give a review of a peanut butter brand called Santa Cruz organic peanut butter with pros and cons. So that you know real facts.
Product Brand: Santa Cruz
Product In-Stock: InStock
Pros & Cons
- No Sugar Added
- No Hydrogenated Oil or Palm Oil
- Good for diabetic
- Made with certified USDA organic Spanish peanuts
- Taste little salty
There are lots of peanut butter brands available in the market but one can have to choose which one is healthy and which one not. So we bring as many natural peanut butter brands for you.
You have to compromise health with tasty. We bring one of the great natural peanut butter for you.
In this article, we review a peanut butter brand called Santa Cruz organic peanut butter. Before moving to it, let’s check Santa Cruz brand history first.
John Battendieri, Founder of Santa Cruz Introduced its first product “Mr. Natural” apple juice in 1972. The company is focused on organic products. It makes Organic juices, Fruit sauces, chocolate syrup, Peanut butter, and fruit spread.
Santa Cruz Organic was the first company to offer 100% organic juices to customers.
Do you know about Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Nutrition? Calories? Protein? all of your answers are down here. Let’s check its nutrient profile.
Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Nutrition:
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 144
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
About One serving of 33g(2tbsp) Santa Cruz organic peanut butter contains 190 calories. In that, there are 16g fats (2g saturated fats), 5g carbs(3g fiber and 1g sugar), 8g protein.
What is the best thing about this peanut butter is it doesn’t contain Trans fat, Cholesterol which makes it natural. Oh yeah! 8g Protein per serving makes it super cool.
Its name Organic peanut butter is real because it has just 2g saturated fat and the rest are unsaturated fats which generally found in every organic peanut butter.
You can get 3g fiber from 2tbsp that is 12% of your RDI(Reference Daily Intake).
You can’t choose peanut butter before its ingredients. Let’s go then check its ingredients.
Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter Ingredients:
It contains only 2 ingredients: Roasted Peanuts and 1% or less Salt. Isn’t it cool that it doesn’t contain any harmful chemicals!
This peanut butter fits in the parameter of natural peanut butter. It doesn’t contain Hydrogenated oil or Palm oil, No added Sugar(Oh Yeah!), No added preservatives at all.
Sugar is crucial in every peanut butter. When peanut butter added sugar it increases taste and became savory but bring many heart-related diseases too.
Santa Cruz Organic proved why it called organic because it served nature to customers.
After reviewing it, we found this peanut butter is one of the best organic peanut butter available on market. The company makes it simple by adding just 2 ingredients to it.
You may taste a little bit salty because of added salt. But in the end, we found it perfect for you, you can buy it.
It doesn’t have sugar in it so that diabetic ones also buy it and doesn’t contain extra harmful preservatives. That’s fit for everyone but consumption as per your daily recommendation
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q. Does Santa Cruz organic peanut butter need to be refrigerated?
- A. No, It doesn’t need to be refrigerated. If you want you can, but make sure if you refrigerate it stir it before you use it. Once it’s cold, It became hard to mix the oil back into peanut butter.
- Q. Where to buy Santa Cruz peanut butter?
- A. You can buy Santa Cruz peanut butter on amazon from the above referral link or simply go on Amazon and order it. You can also buy it from its official website too. But if you live outside the USA you have the option of amazon.com
- Q. What kind of peanuts are in Santa Cruz peanut butter?
- A. There are certified USDA organic Spanish Peanuts.
- Q. Is Santa Cruz peanut butter vegan?
- A. Yes, It is pure vegan. The one who follows vegan can have it in their diet as per daily recommendations.